Creative shop stamper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectly polished

Reaction score
ive just seen this stamper and scraper and it looks amazing!!!is it worth the money coz its not cheap and is there a similar thing i can buy from the UK so i dont have to wait for Rainbow connections to mail it from ukraine?

The only place I know is rainbow shop that do it someone else might no where you can get it but I love mine I don't use any other stamper defo worth the money x

I haven't got mine yet, but I ordered in the current pre-order.
Reason I did so, was after watching a blog post where the woman trialled out the Be Pretty, MoYou, Creative and Magno stampers I was sold! She shows a fantastic side by side comparision of the four and the Creative kicks butt!
I'm so excited for mine to arrive now!!

Think Hypnotic polish sell it too.

Worth the wait for me. I've got two now just in case one goes missing.

It's a lovely scamper.

ive ordered it from rainbow now lol after all the excited replied!!!

Anybody any ideas why mine picks up rubbish compared to my cheap stamper? I thought creative ones didn't need buffing?

I wish I knew!! Mine is crap compared to my $2 cheapie and I cannot for the life of me figure out why!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quite cross with myself for falling for the hype and buying one, it's rubbish compared to my squishy! I do love the scraper though.

I'm quite cross with myself for falling for the hype and buying one, it's rubbish compared to my squishy! I do love the scraper though.

Which squishy do you have?

My $2 cheapie is good at picking up the image but not so good with very curved nails (why I bought the marshmallow) so I'm looking for something good.

I love mine best stamper out... I didnt prim I kept it tacky and b4 I use it I roll it on a lint roller the onto my plate... u dont need to b firm with it jus roll/glide it over ur plate and again on nail... ive tried near enough every stamper and this and my xl squishy moyou 1 are the best x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

does anyone have a video of the creative stamper, in use with the born pretty plates/polishes or the bundlemonster plates?

I have the Creative Shop stamper.
I've used mine with MdU stamping polishes on Moyou, Bundle Monster and Born Pretty plates just fine. Sometimes I press it down but more often than not I roll it and it works fine.
I did not need to prime mine and only ever use a lint roller for removal.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using SalonGeek mobile app

does anyone have a video of the creative stamper, in use with the born pretty plates/polishes or the bundlemonster plates?

Look up Sarah R on YouTube, she has some fab stamping videos. X

I ordered mine from B Squared Lacquer, I took about a month which I was well aware of before I ordered it because it's a pre-order. I love my stamper & am going to purchase a second one for backup.

http://www.ibdbeauty.com/products.php?catid=13

Latest posts

Back