Creative Spa Day (manicure & ped)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saree

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am a newly qualified nail tech, who has had the most appalling training at college (long story). Due to the poor training received I do not and have not carried out any nail treatments since and would therefore like to almost start from the beginning again.

I am quite interested in doing the Creative Spa Day and understand that the training is free when you purchase the products. Can anyone answer the following questions for me?

1) How much is this to buy (do you buy them separately?)
2) Is is cheaper to wait unti the show at Excel in Feb (do they do good discounts)?
3) Is the course for manicure and pedicure on the same day?

I've heard so much about Creative (never used their products) and would like to start again! Do you think this is the best way to start again?

Thanks everyone

Sarah x

Hi Sarah

When i purchased my spa manicure kit priced at £49.50 + vat from the creative catalogue i got the training thrown in free, which i thought was really good. my training was held at Manchester with Julie Forster, she wasw brill, i am aware that both spa manicure and pedicure are done on the same day, i definately recommend it. My next step is spa pedicure. The products are gorgeous, well worth the money!

laura

Saree said:
Hi everyone

I am a newly qualified nail tech, who has had the most appalling training at college (long story). Due to the poor training received I do not and have not carried out any nail treatments since and would therefore like to almost start from the beginning again.

I am quite interested in doing the Creative Spa Day and understand that the training is free when you purchase the products. Can anyone answer the following questions for me?

1) How much is this to buy (do you buy them separately?)
2) Is is cheaper to wait unti the show at Excel in Feb (do they do good discounts)?
3) Is the course for manicure and pedicure on the same day?

I've heard so much about Creative (never used their products) and would like to start again! Do you think this is the best way to start again?

Thanks everyone

Sarah x

Please call 0113 275 0433 and speak to an Academy Adviser - they will be able to answer all questions correctly and give you dates for any 40 odd Academies across the UK!!

Thanks for your messages - you have been most helpful. I have contacted Creative and just about to book onto their course xx

Latest posts

Back