Crystal Clear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm STILL on the (never-ending) hunt for a skin care range and just wanted to update you all. This morning when I woke up Cystal Clear literally just 'popped' into my head - I'd never thought of using them before as I know they specialize in the machines; microdermabrasion, oxygen, etc. Anyway, I had a quick look on their website before giving them a call and the lady was SO lovely and helpful. They do offer extensive skincare ranges as well so I have asked for a starter pack along with brochures and testers. Does anyone use them and have any feedback about the products? I'm really excited about this... I think they could be the one! :lol: Which is a relief after a very very VERY long process - I am very fussy :lol: No start up cost either. Fab!

Hi
Ill start by saying I am slightly biased as I work freelance for them, but! The reason I do is because I started with using microdermabrasion and products in my salon four years ago and love it so much I wanted to be part of it as well so I am talking from both sides.

The girls are lovely and support is great which is very important, delivery is spot on and the quickest out of all the other companies I deal with in my salon. Crystal Clear has been around since 1995 so are very experienced and knowledgeable in microdermabrasion.

Try it out for yourself, in my opinion you can't go wrong x

Hi
Ill start by saying I am slightly biased as I work freelance for them, but! The reason I do is because I started with using microdermabrasion and products in my salon four years ago and love it so much I wanted to be part of it as well so I am talking from both sides.

The girls are lovely and support is great which is very important, delivery is spot on and the quickest out of all the other companies I deal with in my salon. Crystal Clear has been around since 1995 so are very experienced and knowledgeable in microdermabrasion.

Try it out for yourself, in my opinion you can't go wrong x

Thank you orchid, that's really helpful! :) I was very impressed with the information pack they sent me - even included all the facial procedures and product ingredients, salon profit etc. The samples they sent smelt really good and absorbed very quickly into the skin with a luxurious feel. I think I have made my mind up! It's only taken a few months to find the perfect skincare range!! Lol!! I am so happy :biggrin:

I've only ever used their 'deep cleanse gel' but it was absolutely awesome!!!
Deffinately worth looking into!

Thank you Matthew :) very helpful, as always!

Also, what was the fragrance like? (this is very important to me as you know!) the samples they included in the information pack were 1 illuminate and 1 velvet soft - both smelt quite citrus-like.. Mmmmm!

Also, what was the fragrance like? (this is very important to me as you know!) the samples they included in the information pack were 1 illuminate and 1 velvet soft - both smelt quite citrus-like.. Mmmmm!

It was very citrus! I can guarantee you'll love it!

I love their soothing cleansing gel, its the only facial wash that does'nt leave my face feeling tight ( I live in a very hard water area )

I would love a MDA machine but cant afford one!!!
xx

I love their soothing cleansing gel, its the only facial wash that does'nt leave my face feeling tight ( I live in a very hard water area )

I would love a MDA machine but cant afford one!!!
xx

Thank you honeymummy, thats is great to know! Especially as they have not got any cleanser testers at the moment! I will just have to wait for those - or take the plunge without knowing :green:

I also love the skin repair serum. its a lovely fresh smell and medium to light weight feel to the skin.

Hi does anyone know the start up cost for crystal clear skincare?

Thank you does anyone use the MDA? Is it expensive? Is it a worthwhile investment?

Thank you does anyone use the MDA? Is it expensive? Is it a worthwhile investment?

If you do a search for crystal clear on google and write to them they will send you an information pack. I've got one and it's very informative. I'm not in the position to get one at the moment but may start with the skin care range :)

Latest posts

Back