Cuticle oil - how many times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TumbleD

Reaction score
This is going to sound like a really silly question
How many times do you recommend oil for cuticles
* while wearing acrylic enhancements
* while wearing UV gel polish such as Gellux or Shellac

Can you use it too much and can it cause lifting?
I recomment once a day with either system but i have a client whos cuticles are getting very dry - can she use it more than once or does this risk lifting of the acyrlic or shellac?

When I completed my shellac training the CND lady advised us to recommend clients use it 3 times a day. Hope this helps! X

I recommend twice a day (which is what I was taught on my CND training) I normally tell my clients to leave their bottle by their toothbrush to remind them. If they have very dry skin/nails I recommend 4 times a day. I also recommend to use CND's scentsations alongside their solar oil :)

If anything, it will prevent lifting. I always advise clients to use it a lot since most will not use it as much as they should. They think I'm psychic when they come in for their service because I can tell immediately if they've been using it enough! Personally, I keep a small bottle in my car, purse, and near my bed. I use it frequently and have never had lifting. I don't wear acrylics though, mostly shellac and sometimes brisa lite.

I recommend twice a day (which is what I was taught on my CND training) I normally tell my clients to leave their bottle by their toothbrush to remind them. If they have very dry skin/nails I recommend 4 times a day. I also recommend to use CND's scentsations alongside their solar oil :)

I also love the scentsations!! Vanilla shimmer is my fave. It's beautiful x

I always recommend 2 times a day and it is funny when clients come back with a full bottle saying I did apply it 2 times a day.... it lasts for ages and clients love it and you cannot apply it enough times!! It is like putting on your lip gloss ... carry it with you at all times :) x

Latest posts

Back