Cuticle oil to retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe17x

Reaction score
hi, wanting to retail cuticle oil for my clients, I use IBD just gel, so was wondering what mini cuticle oils would be best to retail?
Thanks

hi, wanting to retail cuticle oil for my clients, I use IBD just gel, so was wondering what mini cuticle oils would be best to retail?
Thanks

CND Solar Oil or NSI Nuture Oil are both excellent, and are also available in mini's.

I sell tons of CND Solar Oil (both mini & midi) I've tried others & they're no where near as good, plus my clients get great results from the Solar Oil. I give away the odd mini bottle to good clients or those spending a lot on treatments too. 9/10 come back raving about it and end up purchasing a bigger size bottle :) x

I retail Nail harmony nourish full size & minis. Plus all that jazz oils (choc orange, captivate & apple & cucmber) once clients smell them they literally sell themselves x

I use CND solar oil, I love it and so do my clients! Its great because you can buy smaller bottles :) also smells of marzipan too!! :)

I use CND solar oil as well ....love the mini bottles to retail and clients generally always order a bigger sized bottle when they've finished the mini x

Great thanks ladies! Xx

Dadi Oil do mini size too

Latest posts

Back