Cuticle removers and cuticle tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
I'm looking to get better cuticle tools and remover to help speed up my work.
What would you recommend?
I am aware CND cuticle away is highly regarded but what other options are there? Any that work very quickly to break down dead skin but don't require water to deactivate it? If not just your recommendations?
Also a new tool, my current one has a pusher and small cuticle knife, it's ok but could be better. What do you find is the best tool for removing cuticle cleanly and fast?!
TIA

I recently bought a nail curette tool to help remove extra cuticle and so far it's been really good, has got tons of extra cuticle off!

I use the Curette & precision pushie from S2 & never need anything else. I use Cuticle Away also

So you push and the go over with the curette?
Anyone else have any recommendations?

I've tried a lot and have found the tweezerman pusher the best (with cuticle away). It removes the cuticle thoroughly without scratching the nail plate.

The spoon pusher from nail harmony is great. Also their all that jazz cuticle remover. x

I use Young Nails cuticle pusher and pinching tool 2 in one. It has the spoon shaped pusher as well as a scraping section for that stubborn 'true cuticle' skin around the Proximal Nail Fold.

Is there any beauty supply place authorised to sell nail harmony stuff? X

Is there any beauty supply place authorised to sell nail harmony stuff? X

Latest posts

Back