Darkest tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a tan darker then nouvatan 20% ? X

I didn't find the Nouvatan 20% to be very dark at all. I use Suntana after dark on my ladies who like to be super dark. It's only a 14% but its lovely and deep. Another spray tanner friend swears by Siena X 16% xx

I've tried both of them and found nouvatan 20% the darkest but I've a client that wants even darker so thinking about getting the nouvatan booster drops but I've never used them before,have you ? X

Try LA tan's fast tan (20%). Its a brown based tan as apposed to Nouvatan which is golden. LA also produce LA Disco which is 18%. HTH

Thank you gonna place an order tomorrow and give it a try. X

LA TAN DISCO well dark x:D

You do realise the higher the % of the tan the more drying the effect on the skin and so the poorer fade? These are nonsensically high amounts of DHA and totally unnecessary, gives fake tan a bad name. Just my tuppence worth.

You do realise the higher the % of the tan the more drying the effect on the skin and so the poorer fade? These are nonsensically high amounts of DHA and totally unnecessary, gives fake tan a bad name. Just my tuppence worth.

True however a 14% DHA without included hydrators and/or alcohol would be more drying on the skin that a 20% with hydrators and no alcohol. There are other factors that make a spray tan dry the skin besides DHA.

Latest posts

Back