Desperately need a salon!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
I am a lecturer at the moment but its not for me I am so desperat to get my own salon or rent a room anywhere in the south wales area can anyone help ???????? x

Maybe you could try advertising in the recruitment forum, which is a subsection of the biz forum.

Hi I am in the process of opening a salon in Swansea and im looking for a Beauty Therapist and hairdresser to rent a room if your interested.Not sure where in South Wales you are?

Thanks x

Hi thanks for that but i need nearer cardiff, as i live in newport but many thanks ans I will keep trying x

Hi! I am looking for a room to rent. I live in Neath and am currently working in a salon. Do you still have a vacancy? Where in Swansea is your salon? Xx

I am a lecturer at the moment but its not for me I am so desperat to get my own salon or rent a room anywhere in the south wales area can anyone help ???????? x

Join the business agents such as Apex and businesses for sale, they'll send you any they have on their books and keep you updated on new salons that come up.

Not sure if Apex cover wales but if not they maybe able to advise who does.

Good luck

hi i have a room for rent for 250 per month or 12.50 per day give me a ring if intrested 07557652588:lol:

Latest posts

Back