Do you rebalance over different brand of product or remove and apply new set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello, just thought id ask what all your opinions were on rebalancing over different makes of nail products, and different techs work, and do you take responsibility for the nails if they are not up to scratch after you have rebalanced such nails? :)

Yes, I'd rebalance over another technicians work using my products, it makes sense to leave existing product on if it's problem free.
There might be a slight colour difference but it won't be that noticeable and it's easily covered up using a pastel pink enamel for a few weeks.
I don't guarantee my nails after a couple of days because you never know what the client gets up to with their enhancements after they've left you.

If they look sound and ok then i re balance as normal...after a few visits the other stuff will have grown off and you'll be working on your own product/work.

Yes, I'd rebalance over another technicians work using my products, it makes sense to leave existing product on if it's problem free.
There might be a slight colour difference but it won't be that noticeable and it's easily covered up using a pastel pink enamel for a few weeks.
I don't guarantee my nails after a couple of days because you never know what the client gets up to with their enhancements after they've left you.
Thanks for the tips, how do you get across to the client that they are only gauranteed(probably spelt wrong) for two days do you tell them or is it part of your literature ?:)

I tell them as I'm doing the service, I've never had anyone question it yet but I may have been fortunate :wink2:

I say....

If you have any problems in the next few days then do ring me and I'll arrange another appointment with you, but you wont cos if you look after them and follow the aftercare leaflet i gave you then you will be fine until your next re balance appointment on.. .. .. prices for repairs on damaged nails after the first week are on the back of your aftercare leaflet.

I say....

If you have any problems in the next few days then do ring me and I'll arrange another appointment with you, but you wont cos if you look after them and follow the aftercare leaflet i gave you then you will be fine until your next re balance appointment on.. .. .. prices for repairs on damaged nails after the first week are on the back of your aftercare leaflet.
Well said! You cant say fairer thain that, i will remember that one!

Latest posts

Back