do you rent a room in a gym ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hi Salon geeks

I have been offered a room in a gym today, the guy who runs it is not in any hurry to get anyone in, he said he just wants the right person in, for him and his clients. He has asked me to put a small presentation together showing him what I want/need and what benefit it will be to him and his gym. I would just like to know how many of you rent space at a gym and how it works for you. Is it worth yours and the gyms time ?

Look forward to hearig from you.

Jayt

Hi

I am starting to rent a room this month at a gym in my area.

Ther is a girl already there who offers massage and waxing nad she is always fully booked. They did have someone like me who does nails and she was busy too but is leaving (hence my opportunity)

I previously worked in gyms for about 4 or 5 years (not in beauty though) and think it is a really good idea, you have a load of customers to hand who obviously do care about how they look!

In all the gyms I worked in beauty rooms were very popular and succesful so I dont see any reason why you wouldnt be too

I've also been considering this as there's a lot of gyms around my area looking for people! How much do they ask for rent if you don't mind me asking?!

Latest posts

Back