Does anyone know how to remove feedbacks from Facebook business page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oksanka81

Reaction score
Would appreciate any help. Xx

I don't think you can...

What happens if you report it?

You can block the person. It removes comments but not the star rating

I don't know if you can remove just one but you can remove the review (star ratings) feature altogether.......

I am not sure how to do it via the app on a phone but using a PC or laptop go to your business page then enter the 'about' section......
Then click on 'edit' next to the Address option.....

Scroll down and under the map you should see a check box saying 'show map, check ins and star ratings on the Page' - uncheck the box and your star ratings will disappear.

I can't remember if it happens straight away or not but it Wil eventually disappear.

It's in the strangest of places but I expect Facebook want you to use it so they have hidden it well :)

I had this problem someone gave me a 1 star who had never been to my salon. So I reported her to fb and contacted her and asked her to remove it. She apologised and removed it. So you could try that route first before removing the feature altogether.

Thank you girls.
He is not a customer, some sort of Slovakian guy who had bought a new massage table from me last week and after a week brought his old massage table back and wants me to give his money back.
He kept harassing me for last few days and I received his email last night saying he will put feedbacks all over my Facebook and business pages. I had to call the police last night but they can't do anything unless it is become serious. X

Last edited:
Sorry to jump in on this thread but I really hate how you have to link your star ratings to your address. I have a home salon and I don't mind putting my street and telling them the house number when they book, but Facebook needs the number and it's annoying having my address all over Facebook xxxx

You can report comments as 'nothing to do with this page'
But more than one person has to report it. Once Facebook reviews it they will remove the comment.
Someone I know had a similar problem and about 6 of us reported it and it was gone by the next day xx

Oksana81 you should reply to his comment. State what has happened, that you cannot refund for a massage table that he has not bought from you etc. Then say if he needs further clarification to contact you directly. That way people can see why he gave you a bad rating and can decide for themselves what's what. He'll probably take it down because he's made to look like an idiot. Be polite and professional though. :)

Sent from my GT-I9301I using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much girls . 😘😘😘

I have removed all reviews & star rating from my fb page by simply removing my address from the address section, just put your address on your description.

Latest posts

Back