Does anyone use mail chimp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannamobile

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone uses mail chimp? is it worth all the work and how do you get your clients to give email address?

I use mail chimp. Totally worth it b/c it's based on your subscriber base versus how many emails you send out.

When I have them fill out their consent form I ask it as part of that and then they have the option to opt in.

Would you like to receive emails about new services, discounts and other perks? If I see them hesitate I say that's how you get your birthday discount. Which is true. :)

I also use it. It takes time to write your first newsletter but once you have the template it's easy.

I also ask for email addresses for this purpose during consultation and have a form on my website where people can sign up.

Yep we also use it at Prettly.com, it is great! If you have a Facebook page you can also get an app that allows your Facebook subscribers to sign up. That might help with getting clients to sign up...

Latest posts

Back