E-file course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salina Williams-Funnell

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone done an online E File course?

Anyone??[emoji53]

I dont think an E File course is what you should do online - honestly it can be so dangerous. Its soòooo different in real life. Even after doing a 1-1, then when I practised on myself the file skipped and cut my cuticle (slightly) but scared the heck out of me x

I would rather do one off line but cant seem to find any local to me [emoji53]

I would rather do one off line but cant seem to find any local to me [emoji53]
Yes I found that too and ended up having to travel an hour or so.

I went to Amanda Graves in Croydon. Her salon name is Posh N Sparkle. She is on facebook and Instagram x

Oh really.....Croydon actally isn't too far from me I will defo look her up. Thankyou so much [emoji4]

Oh really.....Croydon actally isn't too far from me I will defo look her up. Thankyou so much [emoji4]
She is so lovely too, gave me lots of tips on products etc which she didnt have to.
She was very open and honest about other brands so was nice not to get a biased view if you know what I mean? X

Brilliant! Thankyou so much.
I have sent her a message so hopefully I can get something sorted with her before the country goes on lockdown!! [emoji47] Guess if I can get booked on i'll have lots of time to practice ‍♀️ Thanks again x

Naetika salon in Batley , lovely training by lovely lady multiple winner of nail competitions

Latest posts

Back