E-file reputation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua_Gecko

Reaction score
Hi All, I am doing an E-File course at the end of the month and I am really looking forward to it! It’s hopefully going to dramatically reduce my treatment times and ease the strain on my neck and back from hand filing. I am 6 months pregnant too so need to be as comfortable as possible! What I’d like to know is how fellow e-file techs overcame objections from clients thinking e-files are damaging and the reputation they have from NSS salons? How did you promote the positives of e-filing? Thanks.

I try to preach 2 things to my clients (and friends/potential clients)
Products don’t ruin nails, bad nail techs do
And that using an e-file doesn’t ruin nails, and efile in the wrong hands does (but I also reassure people that I would never use and efile on natural nails, just enhancements.)

I also reassure them that I never use it on the natural nail, only to remove gel polish from an overlay. When they see how much quicker it is and I'm able to show them their overlay still intact underneath they are fine with it.

Im hoping to book Efiling training in the next few months as quite frankly my arm & back can’t take much more hand filing :(

The look on some clients faces has been one of horror! Ive reassured them I will be using it for debulking only & all my prep work will still be done by hand (my personal preference, nothing against the correct tools being used properly) but they all refer back to bad experiences with NSS Salons :(

Tough tittie, the Efile is coming regardless lol xx

Latest posts

Back