Eden Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andria su

Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone studied at the Eden beauty academy in bexleyheath?? Is it a nice college and was the training good?

Hope your all having a lovely day x

I know someone who had a treatment there as part of a 'wowcher' voucher promotion.....it was POOR:(

Oh ok.. That does not sound good at all. What treatment did they have?

They had a back massage...cold room, 'tickled', and done and dusted in 15 mins!
I'd look for a training centre that's well established, not one that's just 'popped up'.
Is there nothing nearer to you, with a proven track record?

They have lots of 5 star reviews on their Facebook so maybe the therapist was in training or new to massage

And nowhere close to me to do my level 4

Don't let me put you off.....why not pay them a visit 'incognito' and see how you feel ;)

A third hand anecdote about the quality of a massage would not influence my opinion at all. Apart from it being conjecture I see no connection with the quality of teaching available.

A third hand anecdote about the quality of a massage would not influence my opinion at all. Apart from it being conjecture I see no connection with the quality of teaching available.

The 'third hand' is my sister, who has 25 years as an experienced masseuse.....
As I previously said....'don't let me put you off'.........:cool:

No everyone is welcome to their say. I was just wondering. And I've had ok and amazing massages it's all down to the therapist and what the individual likes when having a massage. [emoji2]

The 'third hand' is my sister, who has 25 years as an experienced masseuse.....
As I previously said....'don't let me put you off'.........:cool:

You are suggesting a link between the quality of a single massage and a company's ability to teach effectively.

I'm an advocate of critical thinking and that sounds extremely tenuous bordering on absurd to me.

I used to teach Beauty therapy with Lola (owner of Eden) at a FE college.
She is an amazing tutor, has very high standards, extremely thorough, well organized and has alot of experience within the beauty industry.
Eden is a brilliant place to study. You should pop in and have a chat with her, I am sure she will be happy to discuss course etc with you. X

Hi
I have applied and will be starting in January, very excited too. Good to hear some positivity about it.
Many thanks x

You're welcome. Xx

Latest posts

Back