Employee's benefits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy@

Reaction score
Hi, i currently run my own tanning and beauty salon and I was just wondering if anyone could give me, any ideas of what discount you give to your employees, for there family and friends, I have one employee who we give her mom free beauty treatment, but has I want to employe more staff I now need some guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give any discount to employee's friends and family.

The employees themselves get free treatments but no-one else.

Jemima :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I work got a hotel spa, and our perks of the job is we get free spray tans, gel nails and waxing to advertise our products, any massages or facial treatments we get discounted and friends and family and other members of staff of the hotel get 25% off treatments usually just mon-thurs 😀

Where I work all staff get any free treatments. I've always got this where ever I've worked. We can choose 2 people to get a discount but everyone one else lays full price.

Laura xx

We get 10% on retail commision, 20% off products, free spray tan, and odd waxing. Some places do commision on retail and free treatments, providing no clients.

Latest posts

Back