Entity dip and buff or Cuccio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsspider

Reaction score
I am due to qualify in dipping in a weeks time, I am trying to decide what product I would like to use and I think I have narrowed it down to entity dip and buff or Cuccio, has anyone used either of these or got any feedback please.
X

I have done the Cuccio Powder Dip training and offer it as well as traditional gel polish.

I haven't used Entity Dip and Buff so can't offer you a comparison unfortunately.

With regard to Cuccio's, I find it easy to use and hard wearing. Their glittery ones are stunning too! I use it over natural nails or tips. (For longer tips you need to reinforce the stress area). Some clients absolutely love it but it doesn't suit everyone so I wouldn't discard regular gel polish. You can't use a normal gel polish top coat with this system though - and from what I hear, all the Dip systems seem to be the same. You can use a non gel top coat if you like, but I don't as I can't see that it would last long enough. I use a UV hard gel top coat (Salon Services do one) and it gives a wonderful rock hard, shiny finish. It's a soak-off system. I have infilled it a couple of times, but only if the client wants the same colour again, but usually I remove it each time. It takes about 10 mins to soak off. Hth x

Thank you for that it is very helpfu, does the Cuccio system have a clear/pink dip so that if a client wanted an overlay on natural nails you could then still put gel polish over it? X

Thank you for that it is very helpfu, does the Cuccio system have a clear/pink dip so that if a client wanted an overlay on natural nails you could then still put gel polish over it? X
Yes it does. If you buy the starter kit it has a clear and a pale pink in it. I've used it as an overlay a few times.

Latest posts

Back