Environ skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosieJ

Reaction score
Hi.I am a newbie geek but would appreciate any feedback on taking on the Environ brand. I work for myself and currently use a well known organic brand but feel that a more targeted anti- ageing brand will help boost my business. I appreciate that there is a considerable financial outlay involved and am prepared for that- but I would value advice from those who already use it. Is it worth the money and has it helped your business? Any pitfalls I should be aware of? Many thanks.

Hi RosieJ,

I personally love Environ and stock it in my anti-ageing clinic. The results are fantastic and I have quite a large clientele returning all the time for more products. The range is very affordable for clients also. The Ionzyme facials are very good, not the most relaxing but give great results. The machine to do the facials was quite expensive but they do offer back up like computerised skin analysis events and taster facial events to help improve your business and sales :)

Taking Environ on has been the best thing I ever did. It has transformed my business. Any questions, please feel free to pm me x

Hi Rosie,

Ive used Environ myself for nearly 10 years and recently set up on my own taking Environ on.
Having been in this industry for 20 years I honestly find it the best results driven skin care range.

please inbox if you want to ask more :)
x

Taking Environ on has been the best thing I ever did. It has transformed my business. Any questions, please feel free to pm me x

How has it transformed your business?
I've never hear of the brand before. I hear its quite expensive too.

No more expensive than any other products such as elemis, clarins etc that many clients already buy.
Absolutely outstanding product and an amazing company, they really get behind you and the training is by far the best I have experienced as many would agree.
They do in salon taster events to boost your business and help you sell and some fantastic seminars throughout the year (went to one today!) Which boosts our knowledge. Refresher courses are always available, and you'll always have someone a phone call away if you need any advice.
In my opinion, why choose any other brand when you can choose a company with medically proven results, the only real product that can physically change your skin! They can back up any of their products and treatments with some unbelievable before and after photos.
Go for environ. You won't regret it?
I'm not a rep either, just a huge believer in the products, my skin used to be absolutely rubbish, its now better than I ever imagined :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

How has it transformed your business?
I've never hear of the brand before. I hear its quite expensive too.

I took on Environ about 2 years ago, and their training is fantastic, so suddenly I am able to retail, which has massively increased my revenue. The facials are machine based, and i charge quite a lot for them, so a very good profit margin. As has been said, they do 'Event' days where the rep comes and does one to one consultations with up to 8 clients per day. She brings a visia machine which takes pics of the skin which show what is going on at lower levels (redness, pigmentation marks etc). She then retails the Environ products. All retail sales are mine, I can work in another room if I want to, doing regular clients, and it is completely free of charge. We can easily take over £500 in retail in one day - these then become regular retail customers. The clients can then return 3/6 months later for follow up pics, and the difference is clear for all to see!!! I am doing my skin training with them again in October as my daughter is doing it, and we decided to go together. I am really looking forward to it!

Vicki x

Be prepared to spend a lot of money to start this up - their policies have changed in the last few years, they will not open an account unless you train and purchase their machine - for me this is just fine but originally I only wanted to be trained in their products to use along side my CACI machine...to only purchase products you have to be either a GP or a plastic surgeon - of which I am neither. (machine in the region of 4k + retail products) ....but I love these products...I have had this information from the Environ rep at the IIAA this week. Hope that helps

Yes I had to purchase the machine - I missed the cut off by about 48 hours, BUT I have not regretted it at all. I was all set to open a skin care account, but when they said the machine was a must, I went for it, and it has given me an extra level when it comes to facials - this is something your clients really can see the difference with!

I agree with above, you really do need the machine with environ and you will quickly make your money back on it. I've stocked environ for years and didn't need to buy the machine in the beginning but it was the best thing I did getting it.

My retail has increased massively since taking on environ, because it works!!

I agree with above, you really do need the machine with environ and you will quickly make your money back on it. I've stocked environ for years and didn't need to buy the machine in the beginning but it was the best thing I did getting it.

My retail has increased massively since taking on environ, because it works!!

I want that machine!!! :-D have heard so many great things

I want that machine!!! :-D have heard so many great things

You would not regret it, or taking environ if you don't already stock it.:hug:

You would not regret it, or taking environ if you don't already stock it.:hug:

Am in Italy, I first looked at Environ whilst based in the UK a few years ago, I am getting in touch with the distributor this week to try to arrange training and taking it on now everywhere is open again after August holidays! I am hoping the set up here is as organised and excellent as the iiaa :)

Am in Italy, I first looked at Environ whilst based in the UK a few years ago, I am getting in touch with the distributor this week to try to arrange training and taking it on now everywhere is open again after August holidays! I am hoping the set up here is as organised and excellent as the iiaa :)

Let us know how you get on Victoria,

Vicki x

Yes good luck - I am definitely having the Environ machine...my only concern to a degree is that the CACI Ultimate which I have also just purchased and the Environ machine - after reading the information on both machines am I correct in thinking that although these machines are different in the respect of micro-current with the CACI and sound waves with the Environ some of the treatments can be covered by both machines??? I think I will start a new thread with this question..

I have the Environ machine which is galvanic current and very low level ultrasound which can be used separately, and I have a Silhouette Dermalift which is microcurrent, and the 2 do completely different things, and really complement each other. The one treatment I don't do is microdermabrasion as that doesn't sit well with the whole ethos of Environ skincare. I believe that a Caci is microcurrent, but don't know if yours is all singing all dancing that has lots of other features! Please feel free to pm me if you have any other questions x

I have the Environ machine which is galvanic current and very low level ultrasound which can be used separately, and I have a Silhouette Dermalift which is microcurrent, and the 2 do completely different things, and really complement each other. The one treatment I don't do is microdermabrasion as that doesn't sit well with the whole ethos of Environ skincare. I believe that a Caci is microcurrent, but don't know if yours is all singing all dancing that has lots of other features! Please feel free to pm me if you have any other questions x

Am glad you feel the same about Microdermabrasion ;-) thanks for the info on the machine, so you would advise on a good micro current for alongside? I have been looking for ages.

Thank you to all my fellow skincare geeks for giving me your valued your feedback. Much appreciated and thanks for your time. I will let you know how I get on as I plan to take on the brand very soon Lots of love to you all.:biggrin:

I just started with environ in August last year took a while to get clients but now stock is flying off shelves with great feedback and as for myself addicted love all products x

Latest posts

Back