Essential Nails courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im a qualified self employed hairdresser but am looking to expand my business into doing nails to.

Ive come across a few home courses that will fit in with my working times that I could learn in my own time. The main one is Essential Nails.

Was just wondering if anyone else has done the courses and how good It was before spending out the money on it.

any advise would be much appreciated.
thank you

Hi I have been doing courses through essential nails. I trained in acrylic. I think it's worth the money. I went to a day course and I though the essential nails course was a lot better. The course can be failed can resubmit though I thought being able to fail a course and mistakes pointed out was best for me. I wanted to know what I was failing at. I think the products are good. They are bringing out more products more colours, cover pinks etc. I stay where there is no cnd course plus I don't have the money for now. I don't drive so home courses suit me great. I first done acrylic and maintenance. Failed both then passed maintenance with a high pass. I just passed acrylic in no more. I am now doing gel extensions nearly finished that. I have bought spa manicure and pedicure too. Any questions feel free to ask :)

It's ok as a starting point but myself and most people who did it have needed further training. You can't beat hands on training.

Hello! I have done about 6 courses with them (acrylic overlay, sculpting acrylic, maintenance, basic nail art, manicure, Gelaze gel polish and acrylic master nail art). I have never ever trained with anyone else before. I agree with blossom that it is good start point but further training is needed. I am going to be trained with CND for Gel enhancements so I will be able to purchase their products and also planning to do nail art courses with Brillbird to extend my knowledge. I am desperate to train with a tutor as I feel a bit slow doing it on my own x

Hi I have been doing courses through essential nails. I trained in acrylic. I think it's worth the money. I went to a day course and I though the essential nails course was a lot better. The course can be failed can resubmit though I thought being able to fail a course and mistakes pointed out was best for me. I wanted to know what I was failing at. I think the products are good. They are bringing out more products more colours, cover pinks etc. I stay where there is no cnd course plus I don't have the money for now. I don't drive so home courses suit me great. I first done acrylic and maintenance. Failed both then passed maintenance with a high pass. I just passed acrylic in no more. I am now doing gel extensions nearly finished that. I have bought spa manicure and pedicure too. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Hey :)
was looking at just doing the gel extension course as that's what people are mainly interested in where im from. But im a qualified hairdresser so was looking for something else to train myself up in in my spare time and something else to add to my business. What other courses would you recommend I completed or would need to do?

Latest posts

Back