Essential Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi can i join please is there a link for it please im doing a 3 courser with essentails nails many thanks dawn

Hi I've requested to join too I'm doing a gel course at the moment :) xx

Is the essential nails group still open on facebook?. I was hoping to join it but I cant find it.
Thanks

I've sent a message to admin :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im a member, my nails account is linked to the group and for the past few weeks I have been trying to link my private account to it instead but there appears to be no admin because nothing is happening :'(

Last edited:
I'm one of the admin, if you can pm your fb name and I'll see what I can do, think page owner set it to secret group as had few issues.

Im a member, my nails account is linked to the group and for the past few weeks I have been trying to link my private account to it instead but there appears to be no admin because nothing is happening :'(

What's your fb name cherry darling?? There's a few of us admin and were always about

Hi everyone,

I've made a Facebook page/group for people who have or are thinking about training with Essential Nails.

There have been a few conversations where people have asked if they will be able to get insurance, trade accounts etc. with an Essential Nails certificate and I thought that it'd be perfect for people to share hints and tips and advice, or anything else they've learnt since training with them.

It's going to be a secret group but it will be opened once every other day or so for people to join.

I'm not trying to separate us all into groups, anyone is welcome, I just thought it would be a great place to share advice.

The name of the group is:
Essential Nails Geeks - Advice & Tips

I'll leave it open today, if you're interested in joining, please do :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah man im not on facebook :( and I am currently doing essential nails gel course, would have been good to share tips x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please could I be added to this group? Id like to get as much info as possible before I enrol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please could i be added as well? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just wondering if this group has been closed as I was part of it but haven't been on there for a while and now I'm unable to find it?

Hi I'm one of the admin, it's still very much there but was made a secret group for various reasons. If you are a member you should be able to find it. I'll contact the page owner about how to add people as it's not as easy being secret!!

If you pm princessamie who opened this thread and give her your Facebook name she may be able to help better than me!

Thank you I have actually posted on the page before as I'm doing a gel course with EN!

Hi, I was hoping to gpingjoin the Facebook group but can't find anyone I know in it to add me x

Id love to join this group im currently doing 2 courses with EN :)

/

Last edited:
hi i am hoping to do some EN courses in the new year, but i cant add the fb group :o my name is jasmine palfrey :)

I think if you private message princessamie she will get it! X

Latest posts

Back