Euphoria One hair extensions supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justina.pet

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I know, there are so many topics about this supplier, but i have a one question about these hair, because I'm now thinking to buy a colour ring from euphoria one and start to work with this company, but before that, I have bought their brazilian gold hair and when i got it, hair smell was very strange, like they have just made in a factory and there is no quality.
What about that, did you scared about that hair smell? Or I don't have to scare about these hair quality?

Hi I use euphoria one all the time and have their large colour ring l think they're great however when I've bought the Brazilian it does shed quite abit, but their Indian remy doesn't, abit strange considering that Brazilian is their higher range..I've never noticed a smell, only the normal "new extension" smell that every set has Xx

Thanks for your answer, as their high range i was thinking about brazilian hair, but I'll try indian ones. Thanks ;)

Latest posts

Back