Events | LCBT Launches eBay® Auction For Charity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
For the first year ever, this geek is all over Christmas. My tree is up, my pressies are bought (and wrapped) and my Christmas cards are just awaiting stamps. However, if you're not as organised as me (insert smug grin here) then perhaps LCBT have just handed you a gift in the shape of their charity eBay® auction launching today HERE.

If you know someone who loves the Olympics and BBC 1's Strictly Come Dancing then a signed leotard from multi-award winning athlete Louis Smith is just what you want. LCBT are offering this amazing prize in a week-long auction that will end on Tuesday 18th December 2012.

The auction is LCBT's festive effort to raise money for their chosen charity, Rays of Sunshine. LCBT are hoping that you'll dig deep into your PayPal packets and get bidding to ensure that Rays of Sunshine can continue to grant wishes for terminally ill children across the UK between the ages of 3 and 18.

"We passionately support Rays of Sunshine," says Eileen Cavalier OBE, CEO of LCBT, "and we hope that by auctioning this signed item from one of Britain's brightest young stars, we can give someone a great idea for a gift while raising much needed money for the charity.

"The sport and fitness theme for 2012 has been strong here at LCBT, with the launch of our Health and Fitness Level 2 Fitness Instructing and Level 3 Personal Training courses, all of which are free to those aged 19 or under, plus those 19+ and in receipt of state benefits."

It's a great cause and it's a great prize, so get bidding HERE folks.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-12 at 11.29.50.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-12 at 11.29.50.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 198

Latest posts

Back