Events | The 'Meaningful' Awards Open For Entries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If I had a pound for every press release I receive about an awards show, let me tell you, I'd be living on a paradise island, kicking back with a few cocktails and doing nothing except reading, eating and sleeping. As it is, I don't get a pound for every press release I receive about award shows, so for now I'll carry on writing about them.

MyFaceMyBody Award 2012 have been dubbed the 'meaningful' awards because, quite simply, it is your customers that vote for them. The feeling is (and feel free to shout out if you don't agree!) that awards voted by the consumer are somehow more valid? Who am I to say? The point is, that if you fancy getting involved with the MyFaceMyBody Awards then this is the article for you.

It's open to all beauty and aesthetic brands, clinics and medi-spas and it recognises and rewards the brands for product innovation and popularity. Clinics are also awarded for exceptional experiences and outstanding services to their customer. And, I don't know whether I mentioned it or not, but it's the only awards voted on by the actual consumer.

"This is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the success in the health and beauty sectors. The fact that consumers are voting will bring a real sense of achievement, reward and recognition to the winners and nominees," says Stephen Hansidides, the man behind MyFaceMyBody, a cosmetic surgery expert and a former male model.

"Being a brand, clinic or medi-spa participating, everyone will also have the opportunity to reach out to 10 million consumers and convince them for a vote. IT means that we can create a real interaction between companies and the people they provide services for and are trying to attract." No doubt it'll also mean a great party!

Brands can submit before and after shots and any marketing material they have that they feel will win consumers over, sorry, I mean make an informed decision. Entrants will be judge on cases submitted and feedback from mystery shoppers. A respected judging panel will create the shortlist and from then on, it's in the hands of the consumers.

The awards will be attended by industry professionals, brands, journalists and of course, celebrities (I mean, who doesn't invite celebrities to their parties these days?) The event will support the Bridge2Aid charity which provides access to dental pain relief and helps the millions of people suffering from dental problems in the developing world.

For more info, to register interest or to enter head over to Welcome and make sure you give yourself an opportunity to win a 'meaningful' award...if you fancy it.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 322

Latest posts

Back