Ever advertised on Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi im just wanting to know has anyone done payed advertising on facebook.I like many have a facebook group for salon , i have often click on advertise with us tab and found it is is £7.50 per day plus other packages but it would show on every females facebook in your area between whatever age you choose , now thinking about it long and hard its a pretty good idea cos i cant imagine how many people in my area are on facebook and hopefully would catch there eye. Has anyone else tryed it.
I thought it was worth trying it for 1 day and seeing what come out of it and if it does maybe doing it once a month ..

What does everyone think , how effective can it be for your buisness , i would like to hear your views:rolleyes:

I advertised on facebook and thought pretty much along the same line as you, it was great that I could "target specific people" but I had absolutely no luck with it at all. I ran the campaign for a month, had about 7 clicks :eek:

Google adwords has been by far the best form of advertisment for me but is very expensive :cry:

When you use your facebook page.. how often do you look at the ads on the side?
I asked myself the same question.. and the answer if not so often...
I think most of us are busy with messages, posts etc...
Survey your facebook friends and ask them...

Jack

Never!! ohh so its not as effective as thought to be. i might give google a try thanks for your reply Xx

Latest posts

Back