extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alixxx

Reaction score
hi guys....
have 2 questions about extensions if anyone could help...
i use cinderella hair which has a remover which turns the bond to dust so they are so simple to remove but as they are much more expensive than the pre bonded spanish hair i was thinking of offering both services to my clients with the spanish hair being the cheaper option the only thing is i have had yhese done before and have removed friends and found the glue extremly hard to take out is their an easy way?????

my 2nd question is i have a client in saturday with a graduated bob for a half head i have done many half heads but on longish hair... how many strands would you reccomend for a half head on shorter hair??

thanks in advance for any help....xXx

heya, i use hairdoctor european hair n its absolutely brilliant.
if i use loose hair i have a hot melt pot with glue pellets n it stays in great. as for removal it is harder but i soak a pad with acetone n place around bond n crush with a pliers, do whole head n go over it again n they slide out perfect.

with the bob i'd try a v application from above ear to other side but wudnt recommend goin more than a few inches longer as it will look fake. dependin on her hair thickness ur talkin 100-150 but a full head wud sit much better i recon. oh n the ultrasonic razor is a lifesaver for blending them..

hope this is useful to ye xxx

Latest posts

Back