Eyebrow tinting and tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyekandi

Reaction score
Is doing ebt then tanning after ok? Can't remember if i did them in salon but got 2 next week so was just going to do it before as i know how dark to go with their tan. Thanks

I wouldn't worry about doing a tan after the ebt, it shouldn't affect it x

Thanks i thought so just with booking in 2 i started to doubt myself!!

I tint and tan on the same day. I tint first and then just before they have their tan, i apply a barrier cream to the eyebrows just in case the tan reacts with the tint. Never had a problem doing it this way :)

Strictly speaking they shouldn't be done on the same day as the tan can react with hydrogen peroxide from the tint. In the real world though (lol) if you apply barrier cream you should be ok.

make sure you barrier cream the eyebrows as the peroxide will make the eyebrows turn a nice shade of orange..... the tan grabs the tint

Ok thanks for that...that was my worry :)

id be careful hunni i did a tan twenty four hours b4 i did a tint i asked client if procedure was followed after tan i.e bath or shower 8 hour after she said she had then ive never been so bloody worried they just kept developing and id taken the tint off after 5 secs you can imagine what the lady was like with me was awful apparantly tint can react lovely (sarcasm) with certain spray tans upto 48 hours after even more if the client doesnt listen so please use a barrier b4 you tan x

Latest posts

Back