Eyelash course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lealeawaxpert

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a full time beauty therapist of 8 years, I’m wanting to go on a lash course; to start with, just classic individuals and then eventually I’d like to go on to Russians. I have done LVL training with Nouveau and to be honest I wasn’t that happy with the aftercare for the therapists so I don’t really want to go with them. Does anyone have any recommendations of other brands to train with, or has anyone done the Nouveau lash training and has had a good experience? Thanks in advance guys :)

Hiya,

I’ve recently completed an eyelash course with LashBase! Would really recommend it if there is training near you. Included in the course is a full kit and manual which explains so much and is really helpful to have at home! The trainers know their stuff and are really helpful- I’d definitely have a look into it! I’ve also seen a lot of people recommend Flirties as well.

Hope that helps!

Hiya,

I’ve recently completed an eyelash course with LashBase! Would really recommend it if there is training near you. Included in the course is a full kit and manual which explains so much and is really helpful to have at home! The trainers know their stuff and are really helpful- I’d definitely have a look into it! I’ve also seen a lot of people recommend Flirties as well.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much! I will definitely look into them xx

There is different course options that might suit you of either doing the courses separately or you can do the straight to volume course which flirties offers in your area too. Maybe have a chat with the trainer and you will have a much better feel for the support you are going to get?

Latest posts

Back