Eyelash Emporium

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaraK

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm thinking of training with eyelash emporium any reviews would be great.

Thanks

I haven't trained with them but their products are incredible and their customer service is outstanding so I imagine their training would be good, they've won a lot of awards for it. I'm definitely going to do their Russian lash training, I think they are a great company

Hello Sara, The Eyelash Emporium have won 'Best Supplier Specific Training' for the last 3 years in a row so I would definitely recommend going with them. One of the Novalash head trainers even went to train with them because they are so good!

Hi geeks

I'm thinking of training with eyelash emporium any reviews would be great.

Thanks

Hi @SaraK did you train with eyelash emporium? Looking at booking now xx

Hello Sara, The Eyelash Emporium have won 'Best Supplier Specific Training' for the last 3 years in a row so I would definitely recommend going with them. One of the Novalash head trainers even went to train with them because they are so good!

Thanks to given the crucial suggestion for eyelash emporium.

Hiya I trained with them about three years ago and thought they were great! I'm sure it was a one day course and we practiced applying lashes on fake lashes then we done a couple on each others own lashes. I did feel confidant doing lashes after the training but obviously it's a treatment that takes a lot of practice to work up the speed and stuff. The lashes they use are really good too.

Latest posts

Back