Eyelash extension kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLL17

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m new to eyelash extensions after deciding to branch it with my existing hair extension business.
I booked onto a training course after a lot of research and chosen an independent one rather than one associated with a particular brand. I found that when I trained in hair extensions I never used the hair from that brand and instead researched and tested until I found quality brands I liked.

The course doesn’t include any sort of ‘kit’ with it and so I’m looking for a starter kit to purchase.
It doesn’t need to be huge as I’ll build up when I find out what works for me but I’ve got a few friends lined up for me to practise on so need the tools.

I’ve read about iluveyelashes and Lashbase but which of the two would you recommend or any other suppliers you would rave about? In our area a full set (working mobile and salon based) range between £40 and £60 so I want to offer clients good value for money for that price point.

Also the best glue to use?

Kit essentials - what couldn’t you live without and what was a waste of money?

Many thanks in advance [emoji8]

I know that British Beauty Academy have a small kit with all the essentials to start you off, and they've been recently recommended on this forum.

I haven't tried iluveyelashes, but I defo recommend Lashbase. Their primer is AMAZING!

Kit essentials:
1 straight tweezer, 1 curved
tape
pads
mascara wands
microfibre brushes - small
glue
glass or jade dish/stone/pad whatever it's called
primer
makeup removal - no oil based!!!! micellaire water is a good option
glue activator - this helps the glue set faster. alternatively air puffer.
trays of mixed lengths of lashes B,C,D sizes .15-.20

Latest posts

Back