Eyelash Extension Promotion and return infills pricing???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipstick

Reaction score
Hi there everybody.

I would really appreciate any advice on this one please. I am trying to promote eyelash extensions in a small town in the midlands and it is hard as not many people know what they are and are shocked by the price even though its so much cheaper than most other therapists in the country. I am charging £45 for a full set and £25 for infills. The room i rent is only £5 for the 1hour and a half it takes me, so it suits me fine. Now my question is i want to approach so many other beauty and hair salons to do this freelance, i am happy to offer them 15% of every new full set i do, but what do i do with repeat business when i only charge £25? I cant think it would be worth my while. I cant charge any more than this because people wont pay it in this area. Is 15% to much for a salons cut in the first place?
:rolleyes:
Can anyone advise me a way of promoting this as although the premasis i currrently work from looks promising, i am sure there are so many other places i could work from as women i have done already love it. Its just knowing how to advertise/promote and arrange with owners on it?

Any help pleaseeee!!!

Back