Eyelash extensions course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailangel

Reaction score
I am new on here so hi! I have been training with vinny at west london school of beauty and had a great time, very professional and knowledgeable and lots of live models to train on. :)
Unfortunately she does not offer an eyelash extensions course or threading course at the moment, and wondered if anyone here could recommend a place to train. Prefer somewhere flexible as I have kids to work around??? thank you for any help you can offer! (p.s. I am based in the South of England, so somewhere in that area please)

Have a look on the WOW website under meet the team and there will be a flirties trainer there who should be near to yourself. They normally do 1 2 1 training and have excellent customer service.

hi ya, thanx for that!

Hi, I'm new to this site and am just getting started. I want to do an eyelash extension course but I've been told by one company that I have to do eyelash/eyebrow tinting first, which I am quite happy to do. However, another trainer has told me that its not necessary as the two aren't related.

Can anyone tell me if it is or not and also the best products, I've been looking at Lash Perfect which includes training when you buy a kit. Anyone have any comments.

Ta very much
Lorrane

I trained with a company called the Eyelash Emporium based at Pinewood Studios. They have great products and a growing reputation.

Check our Glam Lash xx

Hi, I'm new to this site and am just getting started. I want to do an eyelash extension course but I've been told by one company that I have to do eyelash/eyebrow tinting first, which I am quite happy to do. However, another trainer has told me that its not necessary as the two aren't related.

Can anyone tell me if it is or not and also the best products, I've been looking at Lash Perfect which includes training when you buy a kit. Anyone have any comments.

Ta very much
Lorrane

Hi lorraine
I'm not trained in eyelash extensions myself but my collegue offers Flirties training at our Academy, it is not necessary to do eyelash tinting first although we recommend our students to learn this if they havn't already for the simple reason if your client has got fair eyelashes naturally then you go and put a full set of gorgeous long black lashes on, they won't blend in very well.

Our clients at the salon quite often have an eyelash tint before a set of extensions and it gives an incredible impact!

HTH

xx:hug:xx

Hi
I agree with Lorriane, I didn't need to do tinting before the lash training, but I have just booked myself on a course in July as it will make life easier when doing lighter lashes and not having to send my clients to see someone else first !

Good luck

Latest posts

Back