Eyelash extensions infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucie cox

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I’m newly qualified in individual eyelash extensions and love some advice on infills. In a few cases girls are coming back for infills with mascara on their lash extensions. As you can appreciate this is extremely difficult to get off and I always find that the end result is never as good. Can you give me any tips or advice on how to get the mascara off thoroughly without causing any harm to my client. Please note I do always ask clients to remove it before appointments and I also tell them numerous times not to put mascara on at all as it will effect the lash extensions. But there will always be some who apply it regardless. Also any tips for infills would be grateful as I never fill mine look as good as a fresh set does.
Thank you in advance!

You definitely need to be stricter with your clients. If my clients lashes arent clean when they arrive for their infill they won't be getting done. If you warn clients of this most of them will stop.

However some clients will always have slightly dirty lashes (not just mascara, other make up can get in there too) and I just use micellar water and then a Blink Lash cleanser to clean the lashes, if there are any large specks and the clients lashes are strong you can press slightly with your tweezer and the dirt may pop off itself.
When I was newly qualified, I always thought infills never looked as good, but you will get better. Dont be afraid to warn your clients that cleaner lashes = better infills as that is definitely the case!

Latest posts

Back