Eyelash extensions suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tove

Reaction score
HI

can you tell me where you buy your lash extensions?suppliers i can buy from online:)

I use lash base, I love there products x

I use lashbase too. No reason to go elsewhere.

If i could ask this on this thread-
under eye pads- I don't like the gel ones as they seep- anyone use any that have no gel in and where do you buy them from? Are they easy to take off?

under eye pads- I don't like the gel ones as they seep- anyone use any that have no gel in and where do you buy them from? Are they easy to take off?

So glad you've asked this question. I too am having this problem with LB gel patches... I wondered if I was placing them too high but any lower and they would not be effective. :/ xx

So glad you've asked this question. I too am having this problem with LB gel patches... I wondered if I was placing them too high but any lower and they would not be effective. :/ xx

Exactly!
I'd use micropore tape but i find my tweezer sometimes gets caught in the fibres and when it's time to take them off I hate doing it. I'm scared I'm hurting the client. I do detack them mind but I just hate that whole taking off whereas eye pads are so easy.
This is the worst part of eyelashes for me taping the lower lashes! Lol. You'd think it would be isolating etc lol.

Which pads are ur using from lashbase. I just use the regular ones and no prob with the gel seeping. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Which pads are ur using from lashbase. I just use the regular ones and no prob with the gel seeping. X

After you asking this question I asked my sister as she handed the gel pads down to me. We both trained together however she decided this wasn't for her so passed some of her things to me and she bought the gel pads of eBay. So maybe that's why the gel seeps out, I have a few left so will use them but will order the premium ones from lashbase. Are they ones you use?

No I just use the silver pack ones lovely x

The silver pack pads from lash base are great, no oozing and a good fit :)

I use hydro gel pads from lashbase and iv had no problem with them x

Latest posts

Back