Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Hi

I just wondered if you could all answer a couple of questions please:

How much do you charge for individual eyelash extensions?
How long do these take you?
Do you do infills or remove and reapply a full set? How long?
How much do you charge if you do infills?
What's your location?
Are you mobile/home based/salon?
How much do you charge for express lashes?

Thanks! x

I charge £35 for eyelash extensions.
They can take anywhere from 1-1.5 hrs.
I do infills and they start from £15 but usuallly are £25 for a 4 week infill. Takes roughly 45 minutes for an infill (but again depending how long they leave it)
I work in Glasgow
I'm mobile & home based.
I don't do express lashes, but I do party/cluster lashes at £12 which take about 10 minutes.

Thank you. Anyone else? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

How much do you charge for individual eyelash extensions? I charge £55 for silk and £70 for mink.
How long do these take you?silk 45mins-1.15. Mink 1hr 30
Do you do infills or remove and reapply a full set? How long?i do refills which take 30-45mins
How much do you charge if you do infills?£25 for infills
What's your location? Cambridgeshire
Are you mobile/home based/salon? I'm mobile and salon based
How much do you charge for express lashes? £35
How long do these take you?30 mins

Thanks! x

Hope that helps! :) x

Hope that helps! :) x

Thank you. Do you find a lot of people go for the mink ones? x

Anyone else? I'm trying to figure out if I should put my prices down a bit. I've just reduced them from 70 to 50 and so far no uptake :( it's really starting to get on my nerves. I know no one calls me for nail extensions really as you can get this done anywhere along a high street but I thought people wanted lashes :( x

How much do you charge for individual eyelash extensions? £45 full set

How long do these take you? 1 hour

I do infills for £20 1 hour infill £25 if i go over the hour

What's your location? Liverpool

Mobile

How much do you charge for express lashes? I dont do these

-

Hope this helps hun any questions message me i have a lot of experience x

I soo wish I could do them in an hour :-/ any tips and tricks to cut timings down. Mine still take me 2 hrs sometimes a little bit longer xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

How much do you charge for individual eyelash extensions?
£45
Up to two hrs for genuine semi-permanent lashes
Yup, I like to fill every 2-3 weeks and charge £25 for an hr. Never really need to remove and re-do if applied correctly.
How much do you charge if you do infills? £25-£30
What's your location?
Scotland
Home
How much do you charge for express lashes?
£25
40 min + as I rarely do them so not very express for me.

Thanks! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Semi permant 45 and it takes up to 2 hours express 25 and can take around 45 mins and cluster between 10 and 15 depending on look they want takes 15 to 30 minutes. I dont do many lashes though as so busy with holistic treatments

First set i done one training too me 1hour 30 too do a full set was when i was first training. The woman on my course said i was good as i had speed. The girls who does mine only take 1 hour too do full set and fill. Shes been doing it for longer than me. And we both give really good full sets where as a lot of lash techs miss a lot of lashes. Xx

I envy you lol. Think im just a slow coach and prob talk to much :) do you work one eye then the other e.c.t? X

I envy you lol. Think im just a slow coach and prob talk to much :) do you work one eye then the other e.c.t? X

I set up the skeleton as i call it so if I'm doing a set 10-11-12 i will place a 10 inner eye 11 middle and 12 end on both eyes and work on each of them. And gab away!! When i first started i dine one eye then the other but couldn't do that way anymore! I love lashing! I get so much job satisfaction when they open up and look in the mirror 😍 xx

Me to :)) I absolutely love the look on there faces at the end. I just want to be quicker lol.

Do u have any tips for me? Ive only done a few sets of lashes that took me bout 2.5hrs. One set I done was on another technician and hers fell off after a day or so n it completely knocked my confidence. I really want to gey bk into them n do a good job. Please help!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Timing will come with experience, my first few sets were taking me 2-1 1/2 hours then i would find myself looking at the clock finishing after an hour, it also depends on how many lashes the client has.
I charge £50 for a set, 1 hour
My infills are £20 for a 2 week infill
£30 for a 3/4 week
Anything more than that is practically a new set!
I work from home so it was hard at first getting clients but lashes is newish so once someone has seen your clients lashes they also want them, most women don't know they exist.

Oh im in manchester....you need to be using a good adhesive and use enough but not too much, again this will come with time & practise. The adhesives that have a faster setting time are stronger than the training ones but once you have your technique and are finding the adhesive dries too quick then invest in the fast setting one!

Latest posts

Back