Eyelash Extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Just learning how to do them at the moment.

Was wondering what ones would be best for practicing and what kind of lashes/glue do you think last longer on clients etc ? :D x

Just learning how to do them at the moment.

Was wondering what ones would be best for practicing and what kind of lashes/glue do you think last longer on clients etc ? :D x

Hi Maizy

Welcome to the Lash world, if you do a search on the best glues and recommended lashes you will find a load of threads on both these.

Ofcourse it is a matter of personal choice, I trained with AH Francis but I also use Lashes from Lashbase (they are much cheaper but still good quality) I also use Flirties Extra Strong Glue which I find extremely good for fast lashing.

Hope that helps a little and happy searching, enjoy lashing its very addictive!!!!!

Hi Maizy

Welcome to the Lash world, if you do a search on the best glues and recommended lashes you will find a load of threads on both these.

Ofcourse it is a matter of personal choice, I trained with AH Francis but I also use Lashes from Lashbase (they are much cheaper but still good quality) I also use Flirties Extra Strong Glue which I find extremely good for fast lashing.

Hope that helps a little and happy searching, enjoy lashing its very addictive!!!!!

I know it seems to be never ending threads for eyelash extentions and feel abit silly putting one up but just found to be totally lost, but thanks for your help now looking into them cheers :) x

I know it seems to be never ending threads for eyelash extentions and feel abit silly putting one up but just found to be totally lost, but thanks for your help now looking into them cheers :) x

No probs Maizy, if I can be of any help Im absolutely happy to :lol::lol: I know when I have searched for various things its difficult to find all the information in one place, take care xx

Latest posts

Back