Eyelash tint-male

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emjay14

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having my eyelashes tinted. They start off fairly dark but get really light towards the end. I tend to wear a little mascara and curl them on nights out and things, but ideally i'd like to look darker, longer and more defined permanently, without looking like I'm wearing eye makeup all the time.

So my question is, as a man, will tinting get the look I'm aiming for whilst still looking natural, or will I look like I''m wearing loads of mascara?

All a bit new too me so thanks :)

I often tint mine, and my brother used to have his done as well. Tinting looks more natural than mascara as it adds colour but not thickness.

Don't forget, if you haven't had them tinted before, you will need a patch test 24hrs beforehand.

Also just to add, you could always ask the therapist to leave out the bottom lashes initially, so it perhaps isn't so "perfect" whilst you get used to having it done x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay great thanks guys. I'll give it a go on payday :)

Fluffy26 I notice you're from Devon. Me as well :)

Okay great thanks guys. I'll give it a go on payday :)

Fluffy26 I notice you're from Devon. Me as well :)

I am indeed!! I live in the fantastic English Riviera!! 😉

I am indeed!! I live in the fantastic English Riviera!! 😉

Not far from me then, I'm in Plymouth :)

I would make sure you speak to the salon a few days before you want it done so you have time to have a patch test. Around the eyes its so important to be safe not sorry x

I would make sure you speak to the salon a few days before you want it done so you have time to have a patch test. Around the eyes its so important to be safe not sorry x

Yeah I will do :)

I notice you are from Plymouth as well? Small world! Anywhere you might recommend to have it done? Sounds silly but can be quite intimidating in some places for Male customers. When I've been for other treatments (mainly pedicures) some places have made me feel really comfortable, but others have made me feel a bit weird just for being a man in a "female environment" which is a shame. There loss though, as I've always been a pretty loyal customer to places that have treated me well and made me feel relaxed.

Latest posts

Back