Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More 3d brows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 738
And another!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 622
Are you finding your clients are coming back every 2 weeks? Worried will be to expensive for people - but they look amazing!!
What is everyone charging?

Are you finding your clients are coming back every 2 weeks? Worried will be to expensive for people - but they look amazing!!
What is everyone charging?

I have quite a few regulars and most of them go longer than 2 weeks or come back at 2 weeks to infill a few but you'll find that alot of people have it for occasions or going on holiday as an enhancement, I charge £1 per minute it takes between 15 and 45 minutes, 45 minutes would be a completely new brow and I can do that in under 45 usually xx

great work girls!

Gorgeous work by Lindsay at Angels Intake xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 228
if someone wanted this whilst their brows grew in would the new hairs grow in like normal or would the glue on the skin impede hair growth?

if someone wanted this whilst their brows grew in would the new hairs grow in like normal or would the glue on the skin impede hair growth?

The hair can still grow underneath, it's a tiny amount of fixer on the hairs x

Faceframe 3 d brows done today on a lady. She was ecstatic with the results. Her new brows totally transformed her face!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 312
Faceframe 3 d brows done today on a lady. She was ecstatic with the results. Her new brows totally transformed her face!

Looooove these xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really great work Paula your a natural xx

Somebody educate me here please.....Are there three methods of doing this?
One being hair to hair extension second being hair to skin third being glue strokes on the skin?
I saw a company at the Excel doing all three of these however when looking into the other companies they don't mention exactly how many different techniques they do.

Somebody educate me here please.....Are there three methods of doing this?
One being hair to hair extension second being hair to skin third being glue strokes on the skin?
I saw a company at the Excel doing all three of these however when looking into the other companies they don't mention exactly how many different techniques they do.

This is faceframe 3D eyebrows, it's completely different to all other brow enhancement companies hit me up with some names and ill tell you why, Faceframe 3D Eyebrows is hair to skin for up to 14 days. They don't draw hairs on with a gel because they've got the real thing, what's more natural than a hair? And if you would like a bold brow you can use the faceframe tints which will stain the skin for up to 4 weeks. X

Does the company provide a less permanent method, a bit like billion dollar brows as an alternative to the brow extensions? Do they supply tint & brow makeup maybe with a retail range to top up in between salon visits? I'm really interested in this but think some clients would also be interested in an express brow treatment, so I'm hoping to get everything from one company.

Paige - can you advise whether this treatment is done on a beauty couch or makeup chair? On the video 3D frameface homepage it's done on a couch but in the starter kit it's a makeup chair? Thank you! :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back