Facebook groups for buying/selling nail goods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Queen B

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to salon geek and this is my first post here - hopefully someone can help me out...

I am currently employed in a salon doing nails where all equipment and products are supplied for me. I am looking to go self employed in 2017 and need to expand my small basic home kit.

Does anyone know of any Facebook groups nail professionals use for buying and selling quality second hand products/lamps/etc?

I am interested in investing in the Gelish LED lamp, any Gelish/Artistic Colour Gloss/OPI polishes, any Lecente/Magpie glitters and NSI products. So if you know of any groups for these brands in particular that would be awesome.

Thank you :) x

Hi everyone!

I'm new to salon geek and this is my first post here - hopefully someone can help me out...

I am currently employed in a salon doing nails where all equipment and products are supplied for me. I am looking to go self employed in 2017 and need to expand my small basic home kit.

Does anyone know of any Facebook groups nail professionals use for buying and selling quality second hand products/lamps/etc?

I am interested in investing in the Gelish LED lamp, any Gelish/Artistic Colour Gloss/OPI polishes, any Lecente/Magpie glitters and NSI products. So if you know of any groups for these brands in particular that would be awesome.

Thank you :) x

I can't help with Facebook suggestions, but I do know that The Beauty Guild has a classified ads section, which is free to advertise for members.

I can't help with Facebook suggestions, but I do know that The Beauty Guild has a classified ads section, which is free to advertise for members.

Thank you! I will check it out :) I know I'm probably being rather optimistic hoping to get all that second hand but thought it worth having a look lol x

Thank you! I will check it out :) I know I'm probably being rather optimistic hoping to get all that second hand but thought it worth having a look lol x

You probably don't need me to tell you that it's far better to acquire second hand items through legitimate sources, as opposed to well known auction sites and with The Guild, at least these are being traded between professionals.

If you message me I'll add you on Facebook & add you to a few. A few are professional only but if your training & have proof of your training you can join & the one I'm a member of I'll add you to as I know how hard it is getting things when you start out! Xx

You probably don't need me to tell you that it's far better to acquire second hand items through legitimate sources, as opposed to well known auction sites and with The Guild, at least these are being traded between professionals.
Yes, I would definitely avoid eBay etc. I have just have heard of Facebook groups for nail professionals sharing tips/experiences and also buying and selling bits and bobs too. A colleague keeps telling me about one and forgetting to add me (apparently you have to send pictures of your certificates etc before you are accepted into the group). To be honest, I'm mainly interested in the Gelish LED lamp - with them bringing a new lamp out I thought there may be people selling their old ones... :)

If you message me I'll add you on Facebook & add you to a few. A few are professional only but if your training & have proof of your training you can join & the one I'm a member of I'll add you to as I know how hard it is getting things when you start out! Xx

Thank you! Do you know if there's a way I can privately message you my details on here? I can't see a way but I'm new to this and not great with technology haha! x

If you click on my picture it should come up with my page & the top left has an envelope to message. It really confused me to start with too [emoji85][emoji23] xx

Thank you! Do you know if there's a way I can privately message you my details on here? I can't see a way but I'm new to this and not great with technology haha! x
Got it [emoji23] xx

Latest posts

Back