Facial prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am interested to know what the general cost is for a relaxing aromatherapy based facial is in your area?
After a break from my beauty therapy I have decided to start again. I have worked in salons, then went self-employed. I have used different products at different places including higher range expensive products and also more affordable brands but I now going to use the products that are of the natural, organic range, suitable for Vegetarians and vegans and sensitive skin too.
I like to concentrate on the relaxing facial including shoulder and face massage, rather than the galvanic/high frequency etc as there are plenty of people who just like a nice deep cleanse and massage. I am based in the Yorkshire area and have noticed some prices are really high, probably because of the type of product used that people believe is best. I prefer the natural, no chemical range that produces great results.
I have noticed some are as expensive as £45.00 for an hour and some are only £25.00. Obviously it depends on products, on overheads etc.as to the price of a facial, obviously there is so much competition now that you have to be competitive but not charging silly prices!
Would appreciate a general idea of your costs.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:
I think if a facial is much under £35 I wouldn’t expect it to be good - sorry just how I see it.

Vic x

I think if a facial is much under £35 I wouldn’t expect it to be good - sorry just how I see it.

Vic x

Vic x
Hi
thanks for your reply. I think that is about right. When I go for a facial I would rather pay for a good therapist and not just good products and a poor facial if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back