Fake bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninna_c92

Reaction score

I love fake bake, i think its brilliant!
Im going on a course to do the spray tan in july, but i was wondering if anybody has tips on spray tanning with fake bake??

Id also like to know if you know what you get in the kit when you buy it there?

Id also like to know if anyone knows how many spray tans you can do out of one bottle of the spray tan?

I love fake bake, i think its brilliant!
Im going on a course to do the spray tan in july, but i was wondering if anybody has tips on spray tanning with fake bake??

Id also like to know if you know what you get in the kit when you buy it there?

Id also like to know if anyone knows how many spray tans you can do out of one bottle of the spray tan?

I went on the FB course last tuesday, it was really good. In their kit you get the pig machine, gun, tent & 1 litre of solution (usually 30% darker), for £250 + vat. I think it's pretty reasonable. I've got the Iwata Silverjet airbrush compressor and currently only get 10-12 tans out of a bottle of solution. With the pig i think you can get up to 15 tans. I will be investing in the pig machine next month as its a much quicker machine than my little airbrush, which i do love but takes 15 minutes for 1 tan, whereas the pig only takes 5 mins. xx

Latest posts

Back