Fantasy Tan air brush tanning system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baylee Crumpler

Reaction score
I researched for weeks online about which spray tanning system I wanted to buy so I could offer spray tans as a new service in our Aesthetic Center here at Plastic Surgery Associates of Valdosta. We are always telling patients everyday to stay out of the sun for long periods of time, and to wear their sunscreen every single day. With winter approaching fast, I wanted to be able to offer to my clients a natural, safe tan so they wouldn't fry their skin in a tanning bed this winter.
I've always been skeptical about spray tans because of how they can easily make people look orange. Fantasy Tan caught my eye quick when I saw that they had 5 custom blendable solutions, and that there were solutions made for very pale skin (which I myself have). They have the hand held spray gun for the full body, and then they have a airbrush pen to spray the hands, feet, and face with. It doesn't build up around the hands, fingers, feet, or toes like a lot of other systems do. They were the only company that offered to do an on-site training instead of just sending me a training video or training me over Skype. They also ONLY sale to licensed professionals!! NO ONE can get online and purchase their products or solutions without having a professional license or setup. Most other spray tanning companies sale their systems and solutions to anyone online or even on Amazon or Ebay. Fantasy Tan offers a 3 year warranty and 100% money back guarantee after 30 days after your on-site training.
I ended up purchasing the Fantasy Tan system about 3 months ago now, and my clients and myself absolutely LOVE the natural looking tans that we've been receiving! It is by far the BEST tanning system on the market...I would recommend their company to any professional seeking realistic tans.

I use them too and love it

I have been getting airbrush tans for years. I recently decided that i wanted to invest in equipment and offer airbrush tans out of my home. I researched which brand and product i should use and landed on Fantasy Tan. After much research it looked like the Fantasy Tan equipment and solution was the best product. The small guns ensure an accurate and precise tan, and people notice! Everyone who i have sprayed thus far who has gotten a spray tan in the past rave about how much better this tan is, and it all has to do with the accuracy you can achieve from the small guns and the 5 different solutions that can be mixed together to produce the perfect color for every skin tone.

On top of the equipment and solution, the customer service this company offers is outstanding. I sent in an inquiry on their website, received an email within a day, had a long phone conversation about what i was trying to achieve and what there product is, and then was trained in my home by one of their technicians. AMAZING! Everyone was very nice and extremely knowledgeable and helpful as i was trying to learn the ins and outs of airbrush tanning. I highly recommend Fantasy Tan, it truly is an excellent product!

Latest posts

Back