Fashion colours for college

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanz

Reaction score
My friend is letting me use her account! So it's not actually Shanz! Just thought I'd out that out their as she said to ask yous for help!
I have to do a fashion colour lot for my college course! We try these on block then need a client! Now I have the following colours to create! And wondering if anyone has used wella to get them! I got the ideas from a couple of google pictures which I'll post!
But we're looking at a teel green and deep blue
I was thinking Wella Special Mix /28 for the teel green on pre lightened hair probably at a base of a 10 (ill tone it with colour fresh 8/81 first to remove yellow)
And for the blue I'm unsure I was thinking the /88 but I don't like it's look on straight bleached hair. What base could I get away with mixing with?
The college have asked if possible if we mix the special mix colours with a base so I'm wondering if anyone knows what bases would go best with these colours?
Below is what I'm wanting to create colour wise! T won't look like that on the clients!
I'm also needing to create a red kinda colour one but I've never used red in the koleston range yet so what colour would work best for the following pictures?
Any advice would be greate!
P.S college are doing this to see what we've learned through theory before putting us onto clients!

Latest posts

Back