Fast Track NVQ 2 Course in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWolfLondon

Reaction score
Hi there chaps and chapettes,

I read a similar thread on here a couple of weeks ago which has inspired me to ask same question. I am at present working in finance for a london publishing house, i hate my job,there are no prospects and i`m ever so bored! I used to work in music industry and have been know in the past for being a creative person..so never meant to end up behind a desk! I am now looking at retraining in a new career path and had a taster course at Kensington & Chelsea College to see whether it was for me..and i have to say i enjoyed it a lot and would now like to get my NVQ 2 so that i can make a way forward for myself in this field. I am looking at Saks fast track NVQ 2 course which will have me qualified by spring next year. Can anyone offer any words of advice as to what to expect from this course..and if there any alternatives other than Wella,Alan D,Toni & Guy etc..i have a course budget of £10,000 hence the reason i`m looking at Saks & not the others.

Ash

Latest posts

Back