Favourite brand of artificial tips for a natural effect extension?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffPaintPolish

Reaction score
I'm a calgel girl but I'm looking to try a cheaper alternative that doesn't compromise much on quality? Any suggestions? Thanks x

Pro Impressions Advanced tips :)

I'm trained in Calgel and use their tips, but also pro impressions ones but they are a lot dearer I think xx

I'm trained in Calgel and use their tips, but also pro impressions ones but they are a lot dearer I think xx

Really?!? :eek: If Pro Impressions Advanced are a lot dearer than Calgel's, they must be giving them away with lucky bags!! :wink2:

Didn't think u would get tips cheaper than pro impressions. They are amazing tips at an amazing price x

Pro impression tips are great value for money ! I was looking at harmony's new tips the other day, now there expensive ! 😳

You've got me doubting myself now, I can't get online at minute but I wonder if there is different sort of accounts with them. I'll double check and confirm later x

Is anyone having difficulty with login on pro impressions website since it changed. It won't let me login 😡

I've just ordered myself some pro impressions stiletto tips to trial. Is it wrong that I'm excited?? 😝 x

I've just ordered myself some pro impressions stiletto tips to trial. Is it wrong that I'm excited?? 😝 x

Good grief, of course it's not!! :eek: We 'Nailsie' folk can have a sleepless night waiting for new white block to arrive, never mind a box of tips!! :hug::wink2:

Lol! Postmans delivery time is my favourite time of day 😉 x

I like CND velocity for the shape and easy blending x

Latest posts

Back