Fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidnie13

Reaction score
Hi y'all! I have a client with natural level 5-6 hair, with about 4-5 inches of level 9-10 ends(she has hair past her shoulders.) she wants to do a level 2 black on the underneath and a partial hilight withs low light of 5VR incorporated. I know I need to fill the underneath with a red semi/Demi permanent. But what about the lowlight? I was going to use 20vol with 5VR over the whole strand. Will that turn the ends pink if I don't fill them first? I just can't see how I can fill it and do a blonde hilight. Help please!

Anyone?? I have my client tomorrow morning!

Why 20vol with 5vr is natural is 5? Use 10vol as your only depositing

Hi y'all! I have a client with natural level 5-6 hair, with about 4-5 inches of level 9-10 ends(she has hair past her shoulders.) she wants to do a level 2 black on the underneath and a partial hilight withs low light of 5VR incorporated. I know I need to fill the underneath with a red semi/Demi permanent. But what about the lowlight? I was going to use 20vol with 5VR over the whole strand. Will that turn the ends pink if I don't fill them first? I just can't see how I can fill it and do a blonde hilight. Help please!

I would pre-pig your underneath and tint this black first.

Then I would weave your high/low lights, but place any bleach only to the root area of the foils first. Placing the bleach over the ends may damage the hair further.

The 5VR may go too bright on the ends, so I would mix this with equal amounts of 5N before weaving. Or maybe you could put the 5VR on the roots only, then put the 5VR mixed with the 5N on the ends.

:biggrin:

Back