Fire safety in a cabin salon - help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks and Geekettes,

Could i please get your advice on my cabin salon. What fire safety products do i need? I've been looking at so much information it's making my head spin.

Do i just need an extinguisher for electrical fires or should i also get and extinguisher for wood? Will one extinguisher cover them both?

Also, would you recommend having a fire blanket?

What do you have in your own businesses?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm sure you can sense the confusion in my post haha xx

I have a co2 in my shop, it's all that's required, a local company called fire rite called in one day to check my fire stuff (I'd bought the extinguisher when I opened) I diddnt ask them to but they were doing next doors, he takes it out to the van and services it once a year for about £20 it's great, call your local fire station and they can give you advice

I have a co2 in my shop, it's all that's required, a local company called fire rite called in one day to check my fire stuff (I'd bought the extinguisher when I opened) I diddnt ask them to but they were doing next doors, he takes it out to the van and services it once a year for about £20 it's great, call your local fire station and they can give you advice

Brilliant! Thanks very much.

I was just talking to my Dad about it and he recommended a multi purpose one x

Same as my dad did lol good ole dads ;)

Haha, yep. I dunno what i would do without him :)

Latest posts

Back