Flirties curves lash lift course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi, just wanting to know if anyone has done this course and how did they find it ? I'm looking to add this to my treatments and wondered if it's worth it ? Is there a lot of interest in this etc.
TIA x

You will love it couple of trainees ive had lately loving the treatment and cant believe how much their clients love it as well in fact one of my friends who trained says she cant do them quick enough its fast becoming one of her most popular treatments x

You will love it couple of trainees ive had lately loving the treatment and cant believe how much their clients love it as well in fact one of my friends who trained says she cant do them quick enough its fast becoming one of her most popular treatments x

Thanks for your reply. That's great! I'm already qualified with flirties for sp lashes but thought about doing this too for clients who don't want extensions.

You will find that some clients either cant have or dont want extensions ans this treatment is perfect for them lol

Latest posts

Back