Foot rasp recommendation needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari123

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can anyone recommend a decent professional pedicure callus rasp? I've had the cheap plastic handle type in my college kit but I used it on someone the other day who has quite bad dry skin on there feet. However when I used it it snapped in two (luckily it was only my mum and not a paying client) I was still rather embarrassed. I need to replace it but don't want a cheap one like that again thanks

The Microplane foot file from sweet squared. Couldn't be without mine! x

Thanks girls I've just looked and see there's a few types. Can you confirm if it's the Colossal or Soul Surfer one you have? Thanks

I have the colossal in pink :) x

Micro plane!!!! The best make sure you use it only in dry skin as it doesn't work as good is clients foot has been soaking

Use the micro plane prior to soaking
Then use a buffer or a foot stone while wet to smooth the skin! Xx

I may get shot down in flames here but I've used my file for a while on myself and my heel still hurts afterwards and is tender to walk on. I thought I'd I'd overfiled.
My heel sometimes splits horizontally on one foot and after using my efile and Cuccio heel cream the pain has gone instantly. And hadn't returned.

I overfiled this week.[emoji20]. I've got the cuccio heel stuff so i'll persevere with it, then.,...

I overfiled this week.[emoji20]. I've got the cuccio heel stuff so i'll persevere with it, then.,...
I love it! That and the dermal mask.
The heel cream is so thick it adheres and stays there for ages. I now use it every day

Latest posts

Back