Foot spa broken?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparadise

Reaction score
I bought a new foot spafor my customers and decided to try it myself. Was working perfecft for client. I put in some bubble bath liquid in it but it seems to have done something to the foot spa as the bubble machine part of it wont work. Any idea how to unblock the foot spa? sorry new to all this and must have made every mistake in the book

I bought a new foot spafor my customers and decided to try it myself. Was working perfecft for client. I put in some bubble bath liquid in it but it seems to have done something to the foot spa as the bubble machine part of it wont work. Any idea how to unblock the foot spa? sorry new to all this and must have made every mistake in the book

What footspa did you purchase? What bubble bath liquid did you put in?

The only thing I can think of doing is running vinegar and water through it. I hope this works. It's great at cleaning coffee pots.

Keep us posted! :)

Got it to work. Put it back on and it was fine. Maybe something my wee lady done when she was playing with it! Thank goodness

Latest posts

Back