Found a great fashion brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vividamnesia

Reaction score
For those of you whom have clients that love the vivid fashion colors & like to switch colors, I have found this brand: Patrice Beaute 3D HD permanent colors, to be awesome to work with. Below is a test I did on a client @ lv.10 raw,dry application. It produced a nice pastel/baby pink that was washed out in 6 weeks, did not bleed in to the close lv.10 platinum hair with home care.

I have used their purple on a lv.6-7 raw with vibrant results, staying power & best of all, I applied 20vol+bleach to it & it came clean out in 5mins! no teal/green like most fashion brands!

I could see using a shade like the purple on a raw lv.6-7, giving the hair a rest for those naturally darker level clients & then easily removing it out after the color wears, re-lifting them with 20vol to get them safely to a raw level for a lighter/pastel shade application!

I'm sure 10vol + bleach @ 5mins would easily/safely remove any fashion color of theirs cleanly......my new fave fashion brand!

Attachments

• twilight.jpg
    twilight.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back